With increased geopolitical importance and independent foreign policy ambition, Greenland is making its mark on the Arctic. Still, the international politics of the Arctic is changing. How does Greenland’s international relations develop in a changing Arctic, regionally, within the Danish Realm as well as globally?
To address this question and to celebrate the publishing of the anthology “Greenland and the International Politics of a Changing Arctic”, Centre for Military Studies and the Center for War Studies (SDU) invite you to a panel debate with four of the book’s contributors.
- Assistant Professor, Camilla N. Sørensen, The Royal Danish Defence College.
- Associate Professor, Ulrik Pram Gad, Aalborg University.
- Ph.d. Fellow, Marc Jacobsen, University of Copenhagen.
- Professor, Klaus Dodds, Royal Holloway University of London.
The debate will be moderated by
- Deputy Head of Centre, Kristian Søby Kristensen, Centre for Military Studies.
- Assistant Professor, Jon Rahbek-Clemmensen, Center for War Studies.
Register here no later than Tuesday 12 December.