User guide: How to announce content in ISAAFFIK?
Any registered user with a personal profile at ISAAFFIK is welcome to announce projects, expeditions, courses, activities, participate in informal discussions, and more on the platform. It's quickly done following these three steps:
- Login to www.isaaffik.org.
- Press the yellow pen icon and select the category (see below) in which you want to add new content. A template for the selected category will appear.
- Fill in the template and save the content. The content will be published on the ISAAFFIK website.
Any registered ISAAFFIK user can make announcements in the following three categories:
- Forum topic - for issues which you want to discuss with other ISAAFFIK users
- Project - for any kind of research projects, expeditions, field work, and other activities with a timeframe and a location
- Travel - exclusively for logistic purposes, e.g. suggestions to share flights or other transport opportunities, mainly to remote geographical areas
Appointed ISAAFFIK coordinators are also permitted to make announcements in these additional four categories:
- Article - for news articles, public announcements, etc.
- Course - for any kind of education or traning
- Event - for announcing conferences, meetings, receptions, seminars, workshops, etc
- Job - for announcing job opportunities