Short CV – Bo Lundgren, Senior researcher, emeritus
- PhD (Licentiat) (Physical Oceanography – especially Marine Optics), University of Copenhagen,
- MSc (Physical Oceanography – especially Marine Optics), University of Copenhagen, Denmark (1971).
- Electronics Engineer, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg , Sweden (1965).
- Emeritus, DTU Aqua, Technical University of Denmark (2010-present).
- Senior Researcher, Danish Institute for Fisheries Resources (DIFRES)/DTU Aqua (1999-2010).
- Consultant jobs in India, DANIDA, Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (1987, 1989, 1990).
- Scientist, DIFRES (1981-1999).
- Consulting Engineer, Danish Fisheries Ministry (1980-1981).
- Consulting Engineer, Dannebrog Shipyard, Aarhus (1979-1980).
- Research Associate at JRC, Ispra, Italy (1977 & 1978).
- Research Associate, Inst. of Physical Oceanography, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Research Engineer, Inst. of Oceanography, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1965).
- Development of marine measurement instrumentation and methods in optics, hydrography and
- Development of underwater acoustic methods for stock assessment, species recognition with
Memberships of scientific committees, 2011-present
- ICES Working Group on Fisheries Acoustics (WGFAST) (1989-present).
- ICES Working Group on Fisheries Technology and Fish Behaviour (WGFTFB) (1995-present).
- Occasionally referee for international journals, like ICES Journal of Fisheries Research.
- Occasional internal reviewing of staff articles on acoustics and gear technology. Peer reviewed
publications: 14. Reports: 7. International conferences: 6. Supervision, 2011-present
PhD students: 1 (Co-supervisor).