EDUCATION AND TRAINING
01/02/2017–MSc in Aquatic Science and Technology at Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Copenhagen (Denmark)
15/09/2011–15/07/2016 Environmental Sciences at the University of the Aegean, Department of Environment, Mytilene (Greece)
01-05-2017-Ongoing Student Assistant at DTU Aqua working on Benthic ecology on Danish waters
01/07/2014–01/09/2014 Quality control, auxiliary staff (Internship)
Hellenic National Meteorological Service, Athens (Greece)
▪ Performed a classification of the of the monthly climatological records of stations operated by the
Hellenic National Meteorological Service.
▪ Organized, verified and archived meteorological observations and metadata.
▪ Digitized historical records including temperature, relative humidity, pressure and precipitation.
▪ Familiarization with conventional meteorological instruments through experimentation at the
▪ Participated in daily briefings at the National Meteorological Center.
▪ Attended weather-related lectures and studied material in Climatology.
▪ Analyzed meteorological observations using Microsoft Excel.