Occupation : Senior Reserach Scientist
Qualified as full professor at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Extensive experience in taxonomy and systematic work
- Extensive experience in geological field mapping from Greenland, Canada, China and Scandinavia and Spitsbergen
- Extensive experience in teaching at university level and outreach
- Extensive experience in handling of scientific publications
- Experience in planning and managing scientific expeditions, projects, divisions and laboratories.
- Experience in working with exploration and development geology for the oil industry.
- Experience in Quantitative Stratigraphy
- Experience of curation of palaeontological collections
- Specialized in Palaeozoic biostratigraphy and systematics (para- and euconodonts, acritarchs and chitinozoans) and Cenozoic-recent biostratigraphy (foraminifera)